Popular Post

Posted by : otakukenyan Jun 10, 2012

Ben~to Review



BEN-TO looks like one of those animes you would compare to the rest of the season then decide not to watch it but if you do that then your really missing out of some of the best laughs and entertainment for a long time.

Sato and the Wizard

Story:
Sato Yo is just a normal teenager who likes video games,he wakes up on the floor of the grocery store not remembering what had led him there,then he finds out though a girl who was in the store that he was beaten up because of the war games where students fight to get half price BEN-TO,interested Sato Yu joins in and try's to become a "Wolf"(top fighter).

What I like about the story is that it is very funny and overdone in a good way like the first season of Baka to test and Sato Yo isn't one of those characters who is a loser that would take the whole season just to win just one fight,and the actual fights are really cool,there a mass of people punching and kicking each and getting severe injuries over BEN-TO ! XD and I like how these is a whole system of ranks and special names for the top fighters.(Great 9)


Art:
The art isn't "OMG look at the animacion" but ain't bad either,all the characters faces and eyes are in the right places,you can't complain about it becuase it's better then average with all these lazy animators nowadays,it looks good in high quality on the TV.(Great 9)
Ice Witch


Sound:
The opening is cool while the ending song is a nice slow one and the backgorund music when there fighting is a up beat song that is just the right one for the mood of the anime.(Great 9)

Character:
The reason I picked up this anime was because one of the main girl characters Sen Yarizui(aka the Ice witch) caught my eye and that rarely happerns with me,she's cute and unique looking and I also liked the look of Yuu Kaneshiro(the wizard),so far there isn't a character I don't like.(Outstanding 10)


Enjoyment:
I don't even understand why I enjoy this anime so much but I can't help smiling and getting exicted rooting for the characters! Very very funny and I don't get bored at all which is something to say for me.(Outstanding 10)


Overall:
Very enjoyable :D (9 Great)

Add this to you MAL list now and don't miss out on the laughter and enjoyment of this anime! BEN-TO ! BEN-TO ! I won''t forget you !

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Ur comments OtakuKenyan

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Otaku In Kenya - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - ReDesigned by Zonk - Credits -Johanes Djogan